Dramatic advances in the scope and pace of technology are supercharging the debate about how the tech industry can overcome global challenges and build a better global future at this critical moment in our collective history.
To address this, Reuters Events is excited to announce MOMENTUM – our new industry-defining technology virtual forum. MOMENTUM (Dec 9-10, 2020) will unite the most influential technologists from the world’s most innovative companies to set out a new vision for how to build a better society through technology.
Here is a selection of the leading industry speakers already confirmed to inspire onstage, break news and tackle these topics head on:
- Catherine P. Bessant, Chief Operations and Technology Officer, Bank of America
- Will Grannis, Founder and Leader of the CTO Office, Google
- Ken Washington, Chief Technology Officer, Ford
- Harry Moseley, Global Chief Information Officer, Zoom
- Vish Sankaran, SVP & Global Chief Innovation Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Alan Boehme, Chief Technology Officer, H&M
- Jeroen Tas, Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer, Philips
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO, Ripple Labs
- Bonnie Titone, Chief Information Officer, Duke Energy
- Juan Perez, Chief Information & Engineering Officer, UPS
- Matt Swan, Chief Technology Officer, [Booking.com?utm_campaign=5186-12OCT20-WK9-Database-Reuters%20Events&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elqTrackId=293ce8f9068f4c908d9f82950f1f2125&elq=cbbb2daac1d9444e98fc279a3248bd72&elqaid=57543&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=39577]Booking.com
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Unity Technologies
- Charles Eaton, EVP, Social innovation, CompTIA
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
Technology has the potential to the solve the biggest issue facing the world, but decisions made today will define its future forever. Be part of those decisions at Momentum!